My beautiful Anna Caroline...I've spent the day reminiscing about what I was doing five years ago. God gave you to us after 3 1/2 years following Caleb. Perhaps the Lord knew I needed some time, and we were ready! In an effort to avoid another almost 11 lb. baby, we decided to induce you. But the first time, you wouldn't come! The second induction worked, though, and this time I enjoyed the modern miracle of an epidural! By this time I felt like an old "chicken", but it was a beautiful birth as you appeared after two easy pushes (quite unlike your brother).
You have brought so much fun and joy into our life! You are quiet and thoughtful...
...and infectious with your giggle. Sweet green eyes that dance...I love it when they squint with delight!
...I'm thankful you love to be outside. Gardening, feeding the animals, picking flowers...

...being a farmgirl! You are momma's big helper in the kitchen, and we love to wear aprons together. Twirling is our favorite...and now you come to me asking for alone time. I love that...and I love you. Thank you for five wonderful years~
Happy Birthday, dear Anna!
11 comments:
she is so cute!! happy birthday anna - funny about the inductions - some babies just don't want to go...
:) smile!!
Oh, Happy Birthday Anna!! God bless you, sweet precious girl :)
Love in Christ,
Rachel
Happy Birthday Anna!
She looks like such a sweet little girl. :)
How very sweet. She's beautiful!
Happy Birthday dearie~
~Cinnamon
Oh Dear friend,
What a testimony of a mother's love!
Happy Birthday to your little one :)
Blessings,
Maria
Happy birthday to your darling Anna!
Blessings from Ohio...Kim W<><
a happy birthday to the beautiful birthday girl....we celebrate with you all - i already read jenna's and josh's posts and this one is so lovely, too.
God bless your whole family - it is truly enjoyable reading about your challenges and celebrations and all the glory they bring to HIM.
thank you!!
debylynne
Please wish Anna a Happy Birthday from all of us!
Happy birthday, Anna!
such a beautiful little girl. many blessings on her
sweet life.
This is a beautiful post. Happy Birthday to sweet sweet Anna~
Post a Comment