Join my sweet daughter Jenna for her final farm giveaway this year. This is a custom gift of sorts, as you can win a gift certificate and CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRIZE! Tomorrow is the last day, so take a few minutes and look at all the neat things you could add to make your house a home...or that one piece you have been saving for...or some wonderful way to bless your husband and family...
...and speaking of blessing, you have all been a blessing to me in so many ways this year! I don't spend much time on the computer, but when I have a few minutes, I come away encouraged with thoughtful ideas, prayerful messages, or practical tips to implement here at the farm. Many times you have shared your hearts, spoken words of love, and prayed for my family in multiple ways.
Today I received a phone call from a blogger-turned-beloved-sister-in-the-Lord...who could believe it? Across the many miles and with just a simple typed message a few months ago, the Lord has knit our hearts together. Isn't God GOOD? I'm so grateful that we can use this method of communicating to "meet" one another and encourage each other. Thank you for all your lovely comments over the months!
May God rain down His blessings upon you all this year!
From the farmhouse~
Kathy

3 comments:
Happy New Year dear friend!
Our Lord knows exactly that you will need to have such a dear friend just a phone call away :)
Enjoy this new year...it is new, and ready to be filled with joyful memories!
Maria.
Oh I would love this apron! Pick me pick me :)
Have a blessed New Year :)
I always enjoy your blog ~ I am passing along a Sunshine Award to you today!
Post a Comment