Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's So Easy To Make Me Happy...

Look at this beautiful pattern! A few weeks ago I won this from my dear friend Linda at Prairie Flower Farm. Linda has a heart of gold and is such an encouragement to me! On top of everything else sweet about her, she adores her chickens too :)


I cannot wait to make this apron! Look at the way it wraps around back without cinching the poor homemaker around the waist! Comfort all the way...
 
Now all I need is to decide what fabric to use...

6 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

This is a cute pattern.I follow Linda's blog, too, over at Prairie Flower Farm. I remember her talking about this as she was designing it. It's so nice to see the finished look. When you sew one, please post a picture :) :) :) Have a great week. Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :) :)

p.s. I love Linda too...she loves Jesus..and it shows in how she treats her family, and everyone around her :) :)

Unknown said...

That is too cute!! And it looks easy enough for my young ones to sew. Thanks for sharing!

Cinnamon said...

Yeah for you!! Makes me happy that you're happy :-) How's that for spreading happiness ~hee hee

~Cinnamon

Laura said...

Good Morning!
I, too, am a fellow lover of aprons...and chickens! This pattern is adorable! I'm working on a similar one with a lovely light blue flowered print...something my nana would have worn...I can't wait to finish it.
Blessings from the coast,
Laura

Unknown said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see how yours turns out. :)

Linda Stubbs said...

Kathy, you are Adorable with a capital A!! Thank you for putting this up. What sweetness!!!!!!! Thank you for loving me so! I love you bunches!

I have a little story going on over at my blog. The way you write...........would be fuj to see what twist you would have the story go. Even if only a sentence, well maybe two.....three......four?

Also on Monday I will be announcing some new news. Wish it was a baby, but I am 58 and that isn't going to happen, but I wish it was.
Hugs, Linda