
Great news for the family last week! My brother was accepted into the Naval Officer Candidate Training School and if all goes well, he will leave for Rhode Island in the next several weeks. Boot camp is for twelve weeks, then immediately after graduation he will proceed to flight school in Pensecola, Florida.

Patrick is one of those great guys that is incredibly reliable, hard-working, intelligent...and fun

He received his pilot's license several years ago as a teenager, went on to college, and through a series of circumstances finally began to pursue his dream. He wants to be a fighter pilot for the United States of America!
I think he is awesome, but what admiration I have for him, and others who demonstrate such courage, determination and valour.
7 comments:
Wow! How exciting for him! :)
That is a great accomplishment. Congratulations to your brother!!
Lisa Q
Hello Mrs. Regan! Just to let you know, I've given you a "favorite blog award"
God Bless.
Kelsey
What exciting news! Another committed, hard working American willing to protect our country. I love it!
It is so great to see the lord at work in the lives of our family!
What an accomplishment...May the Lord keep him safe and give him the stamina to continue pursuing his dreams.
blessings,
maria
I will keep him in my prayers,God bless him for his courage, strength, and love for his country. It's always good to see people live their dreams!! You should be bragging!
Wow, What an amazing little brother. You can see the kids just love him!
Post a Comment