
Like so many of you out there, my oldest have reached that milestone of turning sixteen. For some reason, it is a milestone, and it overtook me far too soon. I could gush on and on about all the amazing and fantastic virtues and character qualities that make them so loveable and admirable, but one quick look on Josh and Jenna's blogs will do more for getting to know my dear children than I can do.
One of the many things I am thankful for, dear Josh and Jenna, is that you have chosen the better way. Not given to following the world, your sixteenth birthday is fresh and fun and wholesome and good.
There is a great temptation here to get parentally pitiful, but I'm choosing instead to focus on all the good...the past memories (wishing I could remember everything) and anticipating the future. I absolutely LOVE you two so very much! No one can ever love you like I do, and just so you know...you have made my life wonderful...
8 comments:
Dear Mrs Regan, (Lydia here)
I have been reading your twins' blogs and have come to appreciate your hard work and their sweet personalities. You are very blessed indeed! Enjoy them for you have a family built on nothing less than the love of God and it shows!I can understand from a parental perspective the love and joy that comes from seeing the fruit of faithful children. Oh what a joy that the world cannot know!You truly do have lots to thank our Heavenly Father for!
May God continue to richly bless you and your whole family.
In Christ,
Lydia Hoppman
YOU, my dear, are an extremely blessed mama. I don't know about your son, but what I have seen of Jenna is enough. A young woman after God's own heart. Who could ask for more? She blesses me.
Cindy
Happy Birthday Jenna and Joshua! I love you guys soooo much! Thanks for being such awesome friends in my life :)
Hope you have a great day!
Brianna
How wonderful! Happy Birthday!
Great pic of Josh and Jenna! You are blessed - and they are blessed by having you too, my friend!
You have been tagged on Farm Kids in Crocs!
We love your blog!
Happy birthday, Jenna and Josh!
Yes....time goes to quickly. We too had a 16th birthday this month. Rejoicing with you that your children are following the Lord with all of their hearts. You are blessed!
Post a Comment