Oh my goodness, I was just blessed with another one of those sweet mothering moments. While busy in the kitchen enjoying the amazing music being played on the piano by Josh, he is suddenly accompanied by the bursting forth of his darling little four year old sister, Anna, at the top of her lungs. Sneaking a peek around the corner, she is beside him with "guitar" in hand, strumming the tune with enthusiasm and singing with all she's got. I know every momma has these moments, but I wish you could have heard it.
6 comments:
I bet that was music to your ears! :)
We really DO need to seize the day when it comes to our children. They grow up so fast!
One of my brothers does that! He plays a mix of the violin and a fiddle. He is precious! He also reads his Bible at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS!
How sweet!! :)
Lydia Hoppman here,
I so LOVE those precious, sweet moments that I feel incredibly privileged to observe. What a wonderful blessing it is to see and hear happy children who have no inhibitions and self-conciousness!! Our 3 year old will often do the same and oh, what a sweet sound it is to my ears! How blessed we are to be mom's!!!! Yes, if time could sometimes stand still.... Thank you for sharing your joy!!!!
In His Grip,
Lydia Hoppman
That is great. Pure enthusiasm and joy from one of the little ones of your family. I love that. :)
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Post a Comment