...brothers and sisters playing together...enjoying their youth...working hard...

...united in purpose...
...sharing the vision...aiming for a common goal...
...enjoying the fruit of their labor...their efforts rewarded...their relationships strengthened by common bonds...
I have the priviledge of not just watching my children grow in relationship, but the incredible responsibility of encouraging and cultivating those relationships. Every time I am eyewitness to the delight shared between them, I am encouraged to press on, to not give up, to not give in to the discouragement that could, at times, overwhelm. If you could see us now, you'd see two bent over a sewing project (helping eachother!), another older teaching a little her math facts (maybe to escape the burden of algebra) another little "measuring" herself...and the sunshine streaming in through our "schoolroom" windows.
...sharing the vision...aiming for a common goal...
...enjoying the fruit of their labor...their efforts rewarded...their relationships strengthened by common bonds...
1 comment:
Great pics. I always enjoy working with my sister. It is fun helping her with her math and she has fun helping me with some other things. I always enjoy it when families work to get things done. Have a blessed day Mrs. Regan.
In Christ,
Joshua :)
Post a Comment