Friday, April 24, 2009

Earth Day...I missed it!

Recycle...manure!
Repurpose...backwards works too!

Reclaim...my mom's old cast iron dutch oven with lid (I love it!)
Reuse...well, probably we did rinse, chop and reuse this piece of celery!
In all the busy day-to-day around here, I realized (after the fact) that while multitudes were celebrating "earth day", I had completely forgotten! Or had I?
"The earth is the Lord's, and all it's fullness...who may stand in His holy place?
He who has clean hands and a pure heart,
Who has not lifted up his soul to an idol,
Nor sworn deceitfully.
He shall receive blessing from the Lord."
So, this year, while you and I are saving plastic and hugging trees, don't forget where our greatest investment really is...the lives of our family and children.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I totally agree with you there--"our greatest investment is the lives our family and children". Have a blessed day! (:

Lisa said...

Amen girlfriend!!!! We live by Repurpose, Reuse, Recycle!! But, our greatest investment is our family. God has given us the greatest blessing in them.

Lisa Q